- Great location – near city centre and Intercity Coach Station;
- No 3% for Buy to let stamp duty;
- Only £300 p.a. ground rent;
- 7% NET for 2 years (you won’t have to pay service charge or any management fees);
- Almost sold out;
- Service charge c. £370 (depending on the apartment);
- NET Income (after paying all charges) is almost £500 per month for smaller apartment; and £575 for larger apartments with car parking;
- Completion is now – February 2016.
Located in Leeds city centre, the development offers high quality apartments with a choice of studios, one and two bedroom apartments. Each apartment provides modern design and quality furniture, fixture and fittings.
In addition to providing contemporary living space, the development features beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning cityscape views; all set in private grounds including a walk around deck and secure ground level parking.