We are pleased to present the exclusive listing of the 392-unit Amber Place apartment community in Warner Robins, GA.
Completed in 2007, this Class A property is located in an affluent community with an average area household Income of $84,859.
- Top-tier asset with large floor plans and resort-style amenities with potential for an investor value-add program that can boost rents by $75-$100.
- Population growth is catalyzed by Robins Air Force Base; the outlook for RAFB is decidedly positive with several recent announcements paving the way for future growth.
- Warner Robins is driven by not only RAFB but also major employers such Frito-Lay, Perdue, and Gelco, as well as a growing retail corridor along Russell Parkway.
- Amber Place attracts a quality resident profile as Incomes within a one-mile radius are $85K; 12,3K new residents and growing Incomes are projected through 2019.
- Amber Place’s schools are the best in the city, all ranking eight or nine out of 10 stars, and in close proximity.