The project represents a combination of modern, urban and cool apartment styles with different and unique layouts. A good mixture of offices and apartments (working and living balance) for every need and any taste is available. Each of them will provide an individual interior in this unique and historical location of Strausberger Platz and architecture of this GDR era ensemble. With their clean, compact and utilitarian floor plans these 55-to-99-square-meter units form an urban ambience, which lets one experience Berlin life right at the source.
- Purchase prices start at approx. €195,000;
- 5 commercial and 74 residential units with living spaces between approx. 53 m² to 99 m²;
- Located in the centre of Berlin: Friedrichshain on the border with Berlin-Mitte and view to the TV tower;
- The Buildings are under monumental protection and compete for World Cultural Heritage;
- Rented units available as investment and free apartments for personal use;
- Residential buildings were designed as ‘Working Palaces’ and remind of the gingerbread style;
- Common property will be refurbished in 2015;
- Parking spaces available.