Koh Samui is a beautiful tropical island sheltered in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Siam with secluded coves and white sand beaches fringed with palm trees… beaches holidaymakers dream about. Inland the island boasts lush green rolling hillsides and coconut groves, picturesque waterfalls and magnificent ocean views.
With its stunning natural beauty, warm tropical climate and one of the highest concentrations of five star hotels and fine dining restaurants in the world, Koh Samui is now one of the top tourist destinations and investment hot spots in Asia.
Oasis Samui is a private estate of luxury pool villas, located in the lush tropical surroundings of coconut palms with views over the turquoise blue seas of Lamai Koh Samui has evolved from a magnet for adventurers and backpackers to one of the top boutique island destinations in Asia. Many consider it an ideal time to invest in a vacation property and here are several considerations for investors:
• First direct flights to China schedule for August 2016;
• New “City Status” means more funds for local government and increased spending on infrastructure;
• Higher rental yields and longer rental season;
• Increasing demand and limited supply of high-end villas;
• High density of branded luxury hotels, with Sofitel and Ritz Carlton under construction;
• Ranked 3rd by the New York times “41 Places to Go in2011”.