The Boracay & Carabao Islands are a world renowned holiday destinations in the Philippines.
Boracay was voted the 2015 Best Beach in Asia by Trip Advisor, 2012 World’s Best Island Destination by Travel + Leisure, No.1 Destination for Relaxation and No. 3 Favorite Destination for Nightlife by Agoda.com.
Carabao Island, where the Portofino Ocean’s Edge Resort is located, is an unspoilt island covering 22 square kilometers and accessible to its neighbouring island of Boracay by boat in just 15 minutes. Carabao offers sun, sea, sand and serenity totally opposite of Baracay’s party life.
Where climbing a bent coconut tree, watching the sun rise and set, listening to the waves are some of its simple pleasures. Time passes unnoticed in this tropical paradise and a perfect location for the Portofino Ocean’s Edge Resort.
The opportunity to invest at the Portofino Ocean’s Edge resort offers a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a unique project, achieve secure returns and also the ability to use your investment. With only 50% of the resort being released to international investors, this opportunity will be limited to just a select number of people.
- 14 Studio villas USD$109,000;
- 6 Cliff Villas USD$120,000;
- 3 Two Bedroom Villas USD$272,000;
- 10% interest paid during construction;
- Rental assurance 10% net per year;
- First year rental paid in advance on completion;
- Guaranteed developer buyback 120%;
- 14 day personal use per year – unrestricted.
Portofino Ocean’s Edge Resort is a private 22,000 square meter plot located on an elevated hilltop. It stands 30 meters above its own private cove and white sand beach, overlooking the stunning azure Tablas Straight that allows un-disturbed ocean views. Located on the North West coast of Carabao it offers a unique private boutique hotel with such amenities as:
• 5 Star private beach front villa resort;
• 10 cliff villas;
• 26 studio villas;
• 6 two bedroom villas;
• Private resort beach and private cove;
• Cliff edge clubhouse with restaurant and bar;
• Infinity Pool, spa and Wellness Centre;
• Beach bar, dive shop, private jetty and helipad;
• 15 minutes boat ride from Boracay;
• Private resort boats and helipad.